RNheals Monthly Journal; August

I've been very very busy lately. Just yesterday, I had a 16-hour-duty in the hospital. Hmm... I was dead tired! I haven't updated you yet that I already started my duties in the hospital setting. It's only been 21 days and I already lost weight! (1kg) The hospital has 50-bed capacity and yet, there are times when we have 60+ patients, particularly when dengue fever was on its peak. I don't know how much longer I can do this, (I mean, having 16hours duty). Hmm. Wawa naman ako! @_@

Anyway, here's my journal for the month of August. I wasn't able to post this earlier coz I feel soooOOoo tired after my duty. Sleep is on the top of my priority list nowadays!

 CLICK THE IMAGE TO ZOOM :)

I'll just end this post with this quote:

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me SO much."
— Mother Teresa

Like our posts? Don't miss out on the latest updates! Subscribe via email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Topics:

0 lovely comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:

Post a Comment

 
TOP