Earning Online

Since I'm not working this month, I'm thinking of other ways to earn. My blog is already a year old and has a page rank of 2, so I think it is pretty qualified to accept sponsored reviews. For the past months, I only rely to google adsense and nuffnang for extra income but up until now, I'm not able to cash out a single cent because I haven't reached their minimum amount yet. I get a decent number of visitors each day but nobody clicks the ads. huhu. Wawa... :'c

Anyway, I joined SocialSpark today and my blog is still under review. I have just signed up to google analytics, hence they say my traffic data doesn't qualify. Hmz. 

I'll just wait for their email and search for other sites that'd be of great help.

I also joined Bucks2Blog and will just wait for their email (if there'd be any). haha. There's no harm in trying, right?

I chose to join the above sites because I get to choose the topic I want to blog about. However, I'm still new in these things and I don't fully understand how these work. LOL. 

I'd really appreciate it if you'll give me some tips or other ways to earn online. You could share your experiences too! :))

Like our posts? Don't miss out on the latest updates! Subscribe via email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Topics:

2 lovely comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:

  1. may blog will turn one too, next month. Good luck on you online jobs. You try odesk.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ate mayen! i'll check that out. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP