Versatile Blogger Award

From Vertika :)


Received this award from Vertika of Vivacious Blog! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! :) It is so nice to know that people actually read and appreciate my little space here in cyberworld! wiiii! :)


So now comes the rules :
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
  2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  3. Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.
Rule #1: Done!

Rule #2: 7 random things about me [I'm not really good at this!]
  • I'm not into sweets. I'll appreciate a flower over chocolates! lol :)
  • I'm single. tahaha I'm still waiting for a guy who'd love me enough to stay forever.
  • I have a puppy. Her name is Yuki. At first I thought she's a male, yun kase sabe nung seller!
  • I believe  in God but I'm not very religious.
  • I'm 5 ft tall. [or small?] haha!
  • I'm a Grey's Anatomy addict! Can't wait for season 8 episode 10 to air! argh.
  • I love reading books. Mostly written by Bob Ong, Paulo Coelho and Nicholas Sparks. I'm not good at making reviews though. :p
Rule #3: Well, too many to make a list here. So, I'm breaking the rule! [those who won't be in the list might get jealous. *wink*] hehe :)

Once again, thank you so much Vertika!

Like our posts? Don't miss out on the latest updates! Subscribe via email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Topics:

2 lovely comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:

  1. Oh Congratulations! Happy New Year as well. it's a double celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you spiky! happy new year too!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP