Yuki is the Name

Hi readers! I am Yuki, Lily’s baby. I am a 13month-old shihtzu. Yes I can type words! I’ve got superpowers you know! :p Don’t tell her I hacked her blogger account. :p I just want to tell you a story; my story! Yeeeeh!

I was born on March 18, 2011. I have two brothers---Miho and Bruno. They were adopted by two great girls and they are Lily’s friends. When I first knew that our mom and dad would give us for adoption, I got scared. I never want to live far from them you know! I was just a tiny little pup back then and I was quite unsure whether my new owner would love me as much as my original owners do. It was in early June when Lily’s brother picked up and brought us home. Upon arrival in our new ‘home’, I saw Lily and I fell in love with her at first sight! She only wanted one puppy back then and she has to choose between me and my brothers. I wanted her to pick me so I put on a stunt so I could get her attention. "Pick me, pick me!" I jumped and rolled and jumped in our cage! I also talked to her as if she’d understand what I’ve to say. LOLs. Luckily, she picked me in the end! I was really really happy! See what jumping and rolling can do?! Haha.

Bruno, Me and Miho
I had to say goodbye to my brothers because they have to live somewhere else. I got sad…but I was happy at the same time, I wonder how that could be? Is it a ‘puppy thing’ or a ‘person thing’ too??? I know Lily posted a blog about me HERE. Please READ!!! I just wonder why she kept on referring to me as a ‘HE’. Do I look like a guy? Hmm. It took Lily a week before she finds out that I am actually a girl. Well, I can’t really blame her if she’s not familiar with puppy’s genitals, can I? :p hehe.

During the first few weeks, Lily had a hard time taking care of me. I was so stubborn, I know! I would pee and poop anywhere I like and this behavior really upset her. What could I have done? I wasn’t yet toilet trained then!

I remember when Lily brought me to the vet for my first injection. We rode on a jeepney and I really enjoyed the view from the window. I saw many trees, dogs, houses and many other vehicles. It was fun! Not until we came to the vet’s clinic. The doctor gave me a shot. She said it’s for my protection. But it hurt! Reaaaaally! On our way home, I fell asleep on Lily’s lap. She thought I was already dead, can you believe that? An injection can’t kill me! I’m a superdog, ain’t I?! I had a series of injections after that; anti-rabies, anti-whatever and more of anti-whatevers! [Sorry I can’t remember where the shots were for. Even a superdog forgets you know!]

As I grow up, I learned to love my new family. Lily’s mom always buys me foods and toys & her dad walks me outside every waking day!!! Her brothers love me too. Kuya bought me a super shampoo and younger Kuya walks me outside when I’m crying. Yeah, I’m a cry-baby. Lily says I shouldn’t do that ‘coz I’m already a grown up. Hmm. Adult person cries, why on earth would a dog like me can’t??? hehe.

I got sick one time and Lily got so worried. I won’t eat nor drink for a few days. I got bad cough and fever. Lily decided to bring me to the vet for check up and we were prescribed some meds; Paracetamol, Ambroxol, Cefalexin and Vitamins! I had to drink those ugly tasting meds for a week. It was a real challenge for Lily everytime I had to take them. I won’t open my mouth ‘coz I really really hate those meds! Argh. But Lily said I had to so I’ll get well. She never gave up on me and I felt how important I am to her. *teary eyes*

Me and Lily
 If you are a dog owner too, I have found on the internet some 
Things Your Dog Would Tell You...

§         My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful. Remember that before you get me.

§         Give me time to understand what you want of me.

§         Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.

§         Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.

§         You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have you.

§         Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.

§         Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.

§         Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.

§         Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.

§         Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. Remember that I love you.

Have a great day people! :)

Like our posts? Don't miss out on the latest updates! Subscribe via email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Topics:

16 lovely comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:

  1. You are so cute Yuki! pati na rin ang brothers mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. very nice post yuki.. You're so cute. Don't worry I will not tell lily you hacked her blog. It's our little secret. Although, I know she will forgive if she ever found out... hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, what a nice cute super dog. I like your name too. how I wish to have a dog like you Yuki. ahm, when you get pregnant and want to let your puppies for adoption, keep me in mind and surely I'll give your puppy a colorful life in this world of grays... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yuki,

    your secret is safe with me. just run after me anymore. ok?

    regards...
    meow-meow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the dog commandments dati pa! Sapul! I'm a proud dog owner din but yung breed,, puro guard dogs - belgian malinois and rottweiler. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would like to have a sihtzu as well in the future!! and a bulldog as well haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good info from a dog. And a dog lover!!! Yes, I Believe so, dogs need "kausap" from time to time. I do talk to them : ) often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh, very adorable! Hey Yuki, I hope we could also hang out sometime. :D I have shit zhu and golden retriever. Maybe you could make friends with them. ^^,

    Cheers! woof. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're a beauty Yuki . . . and your secrets are safe, no worry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ang dami mong aso! :3
    pero ang cute mo naman yuki!
    and aw, it's so hard to be angry at a dog for toooo long :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute dog. I guess playing with them often is also important.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable dogs! Yuki, you're lucky to have a very caring owner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww... so cute! I've always had a soft spot for puppies! Our dogs are actually about to reach their first year, and still they're oh so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww... so cute! I've always had a soft spot for puppies! Our dogs are actually about to reach their first year, and still they're oh so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUTEY YUKI...
    I super like shih tzu.
    They are so adorable.
    Actually, me and my husband
    are planning to get one.

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP